Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worst Nightmare Ever!!!!

So I wake up this morning to find myself completely upset at one of my closest friends and I can't remember exactly why. Until it hits me, I let her borrow my Oakley Radar's while we were at a get together of some sort, and she broke them. I was furious. I remember her handing them to me like it was no big deal and that just made the situation even worse. Then she got upset at me for being mad at her. One of our mutual friends came and talked to me and said that I was being stupid about the whole situation but I was still furious. THEN I WOKE UP.

Whew. That was close. I don't know what I would do if I were to lose the most important piece of cycling/racing gear that I own, haha.

I am now sitting here with my legs just throbbing. I feel like I have have been killing myself on the bike. I have in almost 9.5 hours of cycling in the past 4 days. Tuesday I had some threshold efforts on the bike which doesn't really make my legs feel better either. But I'm glad to finally get some nicer weather. I would not have ridden yesterday but since it was 70 degrees and sunny, I was forced to by mother nature. Today I'm thinking that I'll get in a quality swim and then I might just goof around on the trainer while I watch some NCAA basketball. And then maybe go to bed around 7 pm to catch up on a little sleep.

My roommate Kerry showed me an awesome "pick'em" challenge at ESPN.com. It is called "Streak for Cash" and you make selections about who will win a certain game, or what player will score more points, etc. I just started 2 days ago and I have a streak of a two game winning streak. I am 2 - 0. He said the longest streak that he's ever had is 4, and he's been playing for a few months. According to the rules, if you get a streak of around 25 or 26, you win 1 million dollars. So here in a few weeks when I get paid, I'll blog about it, ha.

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible nightmare too! how weird, but mine was about not being able to find a toilet that works and i was getting ready to swim, starting freaking out, then someone attacked me in the bathroom, I lost my bag with all of my gear, and then went to the airport to go home, and could not find my passport or ticket, I woke up sweating so bad!!! horrible