Monday, March 16, 2009

Twitter Time

So I have heard a ton of stuff about twitter and I have been asked to create an account, so I broke down and started one. It is much more involved than this blog and as you guys know, I'm not the best at updating my blog regularly. But I guess I'll give it a shot. Go to..

http://twitter.com/tonywhitetri

And all I do is text from my phone or update my status from my computer. And everyone can go to that site and see what I'm up to. And if you sign up for an account, you can have my updates sent directly to your phone via text message (you would have to register your phone with your account). For instance, Matt Reed's (pro triathlete) twitter this morning says, "Up early... Real early for me 5.30 have Crocs/ Fuji TV commercial shoot all day here in Miami. Home tonight!"

So that is about it. I'll see if I can keep up with it, and I'm probably not interesting enough to have people follow, haha.

And this past week in training was a little on the short side. My comprehensive exams took a toll on my training time because of the amount of studying I was doing, a swim meet shut down the pool for 3 days which took a toll on my swimming, and this weekend was completely horrible weather in Corbin (I didn't take my trainer with me) so I cancelled my bike ride on Saturday, and managed to get in a decent ride on Sunday but didn't have the energy for my run after the bike.

Swim: 5:50
Bike: 6:06
Run: 5:12

Total: 17:08 hours

On the bright side, this was a normal/high week for me last year so that is good that I'm considering this a down week. That's about it for now. Remember, check out twitter.

Tony

No comments: