Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Another Week

During the month of January, I remember posting about hitting 19 hours in a week and how tired I was after that week. But it seems like these weeks are getting a little easier now that I've been putting in a lot of hours. Especially after hitting 23+ hrs that one week. I hit around 20.5 hrs last week and it really wasn't that bad.

Swim: 7:20 hours
Bike: 7:10 hours
Run: 5:20 hours
Weights: 30 minutes
Total: 20:20 hours

I've got another hard week, but it's nothing super special. The pool is going to be closed over the weekend for a big high school swim meet, so my hours in the water will be a little down. And my exams on Thursday and Friday will have a little effect on my training between those two days. The worst part about my exams is that my 2nd exam on Thursday is scheduled at exactly the same time as the first round game of the SEC Tournament. UK is playing Ole Miss and I will be sitting in a computer lab talking about how knowledge affects Health Promotion, the steps in Program Planning, and Health Risk Assessments. Maybe I'll sneek a radio it, haha.

Dub-C

No comments: