Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stomach Pains

Once again we have horrible weather here in Lexington. It snowed all day yesterday and the temperature dropped into the single digits with a below zero wind chill. Due to the ice storm last week, I did not exercise outside once. I didn't run for the first 3 days of the week because of the ice storm. It was so bad last wednesday that the Johnson Center was closed and I couldn't even go there and run on the treadmill. Last week was my recovery week so it wasn't a huge deal. I swam and biked the amount that I was supposed to, and I only missed one run. Now I'm back at it this week. Last week I hit:

Bike: 3:30 hr
Run: 2:35
Swim: 5:30
Weights: 30 minutes

Total: 12 hr

I believe the goal for this week is 18 hrs and then two straight weeks over 20 hrs. I hope it warms up a little and I'll be able to go outside to on my bike. I did manage to get outside for an easy run on Monday, even though there was still snow and ice on the ground.

I watched the Super Bowl on Sunday over at the Atnip's and I officially ate enough junk food for almost 20 people. I left their house absolutely miserable. I stopped eating at half time and I didn't feel better until about 11 am the next day. So I guess I learned my lesson for about a month or two. I usually eat a meal about once every two months that I regret right when I'm finished eating, and then I pay for it for several hours afterwards. Well I consumed that meal on Sunday so I should eat "kind of" healthy for the next 2 months.

I'm officially signed up to make my pro debut on April 25th at St. Anthony's.
And UK is on another delay today because of the weather. This is the third delay we've had in 7 school days and one of the other school days we didn't have class at all. I kind of like this schedule, haha.

T-Bird

1 comment:

Jeff Buhr said...

T-Bird, I like the new addition of the racing info. I think that lets people know about you a little more. You should talk to Gary about ways to increase traffic to the page.