Monday, February 9, 2009

This Week

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I had a great week of training. I did every workout my coach wrote for me, and I changed only the smallest of things (one or two swim workouts). I hit over 19 hrs of training and how it was broken down between the 3 sports was dead on what my coach wanted me to hit.

That bad news: This is the first week of a 3 week build up. So I am supposed to hit 20+ hrs this week, and then 22 hrs the following week. I am going to be a grump during that last week. I guess that is good news for my girlfriend because she'll be away at SEC's during that week. She won't have to put up with me, haha.

My hours for last week: 19:15 total hours

Bike: 5 hours
Run: 5:10 hours
Swim: 8:35 hours
Weights: 30 minutes

That is about all I have to report today. I would like to give a birthday shout out.

Happy Birthday John Otis.

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can grump at me since I am the one writing the 20+ hours of working out, ha ha