Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update #3

Casey swam the 200 freestyle yesterday afternoon. She swam 1:49.18. This is only about 1.5 seconds off of her PR and it was only her third time every that she has broken 1:50 for this event. She said she felt really good in the water, she just went out a little slow for the first 100. And this morning she swam 50.5 for the 100 freestyle. This is a season best for that event, and possibly a PR but I'm not sure. I'm sure she'll fill me in about today's race later this afternoon.

Megan Pulskamp got 2nd in the 100 fly yesterday which is awesome. And this morning, Eric McGinnis and Kyle Greene both qualified for the finals in the 100 free which will be swam tonight.

I'm headed to the UK/UT basketball game here in about 30 minutes. Hopefully we can pull out another SEC victory. We haven't been playing very good lately and we need a win bad. One positive thing is that I already have my workouts over with for today. I'm sitting right at 20 hours for the week and I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. So when I get home from the basketball game, I may just crash on the couch for a well deserved nap.

My Friday nights are usually filled with exciting plans with Casey. Whether its dinner, a movie, or something else exciting, my Friday nights is something that I look forward to every week. Last night however, I had no plans and I was smoked from my week of workouts. I did laundry while watching tv and laying on the couch from about 7 until 9 or a little after, and I was laying in bed with the lights out by 9:30. I fell asleep not soon after that. Now that is an exciting Friday night, haha.

Tony

No comments: