Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Boring Update

So last week was my first week over 20 hours this year. I was pretty tired by the time Saturday came around, but I got almost 36 straight hours of rest over the weekend because of my weekend trip to Bowling Green. I didn't actually plan to do that, but it worked out great. I did my first brick workout of the year Saturday morning and then I didn't do anything until my long run on Sunday evening. My legs felt great even though I almost threw up the ginormous lunch that I had at my grandparent's. For the week I hit:

Bike: 6:30 hrs
Run: 5:30 hrs
Swim: 7:40 hrs
Weights: 30 minutes
Total: 20:10 hours

And I have hit the ground running this week. I am already close to 7 hours for this week.
My sister competed in the State Cheer leading competition this weekend and they did great. I know she was a little disappointed because they dropped two "stunts" (as she called them) but they still placed 3rd in the "Large" school division. Dunbar won which was expected, and I don't remember who got second but apparently my sister said they were really good.

I also forgot to mention that this past Friday I was able to ride outside for the first time all year. I was pretty excited that it wasn't bitterly cold and/or not extremely windy. It was only about 45 degrees out, so I took off and got in a nice and easy 2 hour ride.

And Casey will be competing in her first event for the week at SEC's tomorrow. She is on the 800 free relay team and they are racing tomorrow evening. Her first individual event isn't until Thursday. UK and Vandy are getting ready to play on ESPN and maybe Meeks can drop another 40+ point game. But hopefully we can pull out the victory and stay on top of the SEC.

Go Cats.

T-Bird

No comments: