Monday, February 23, 2009

Could I feel Any Worse?

I had the most ginormous week ever (I know, it's not a great sentence but it sounds funny, ha). My previous biggest week ever was 21 hours. That week was a random week in 2007 where I decided to do a 130 mile bike ride with Eric. So that week consisted of 15 hrs on the bike, 2 hrs running, and 4 swimming, ha.

This week:

Swim: 9 hrs
Bike: 8 hrs (all on trainer thanks to weather)
Run: 6 hrs
Weights: a wopping 15 minutes, ha.
Total: 23:15 hrs ( most ever by over 2 hrs.)

Needless to say, I was a walking zombie all last night, and this morning. My legs haven't hurt this bad since the day after my 70.3 race in Clearwater. I wish I had some of those shoes that had wheels on them, that would be awesome.

And I had Brinner last night which was amazing. Casey and I went to Ramsey's and got dinner. I had to order the Breakfast that could feed a family of 4. It comes with 3 pancakes, 5 eggs, 5 strips of bacon, 2 sausage patties, 4 pieces of toast, and a large serving of hash browns. And the worse part is that I was hungry several hours later. I tried my best to consume as much food as possible, and it helped me keep weight on last week. Lots of Pizza on Wednesday, a huge burrito, with chips and salsa on Thursday, a large burger with an even bigger desert on Saturday, and then Brinner last night.
My desert on Saturday evening was Banana's Foster from Saul Good. It might be in the top 3 favorite deserts that I have ever ordered from a restaurant. A nice sized Belgium Waffle with sliced bananas glazed in a rum sauce, vanilla ice cream, and whice chocolate on top. My tummy hurt afterwards, but it was totally worth it.

Off to teach.

Tony

No comments: