Thursday, September 4, 2008

SFC Official Rules

Rules for the run:
a) Must be at least 4 miles if it is an easy run.
b) Must be at least 3 miles if it is an intense run (run after bike, faster paced run, etc).
c) Can run 2 times in one day but must have at least several hours between runs.
d) Long runs cannot count as two runs, no matter the distance.

Rules for swim:
a) Must consist of at least 3000 yards.
b) Can swim twice in one day with at least several hours between swims.
c) Longer swims cannot count as two swims, no matter the distance.

So, there is nothing special about these rules, but there had to be some rules made for the challenge so I couldn't cheat. And so far, I have 3 runs and 3 swims after 3 days of Sept. At worst, I will have had a good start of September.

And congrats to Lewis Jackson (who I mentioned in my last post) for qualifying for Kona. He placed 5th in the 25 - 29 age group at IM Louisville.

No comments: