Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dairy Queen

So an update on the SFC: I've ran 19 times in the 23 days of Sept. I plan on running twice on Thursday and running everyday that is left in this month. That will give me 27 runs in the 30 days of Sept.

And I have rediscovered my love for Dairy Queen. I got a strawberry blizzard two days ago, and I forgot how good those things are. I fought off the urge to get one tonight, but will probably go there tomorrow or Thursday. I even went to Kroger and I didn't want ice cream from there because it just wasn't the same, ha. And these help me daily caloric needs. I mean, blizzards count as dairy, right???
After biking for 2:15 hrs. today, running for 45 minutes and swimming for an hour, its hard to eat enough food to keep me energized for the next day's workouts.

Back to watching some Scrubs, and then hitting the sack. Got an easier day tomorrow, but I still have multiple workouts. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" comes out 1 week from today and I couldn't be more excited. So does "Ironman."

Tony

No comments: