Friday, January 16, 2009

BBUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

The temperature here in Lexington at the moment is 0 degrees with a wind chill of -14. Yesterday the high was around 12 with a wind chill of only -3. I have not exercised outside since Tuesday and it's killing me. I have ran on the treadmill the past 2 days, and have decided to delay my run today until tomorrow, hoping that it will be "warm" enough to go outside. But so far, the week is going pretty good. I already have in 18,000 y swimming and that used to be a full week of swimming for me. And school wise, I only have two more classes to teach today, and I'll be finished with my first 3 days of school.

I've got big plans tomorrow. Maybe start the day off with a trainer ride while watching some Scrubs. Then head to the pool for the UK swim meet against Alabama tomorrow at noon. After that, go to the UK indoor track meet that starts around 1 or 1:30. Then maybe go for a run during the indoor meet considering there are a lot of sprint events that have 10+ heats. Drop back by to watch the 3k race and then go to dinner with the fam. Maybe go to Outback for a little steak, who knows.

That's about all of the exciting stuff that is going on here in Lexington. Off to teach some kiddies how to swim.

T-Bird

No comments: