Monday, December 22, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

I got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, and I can't stop playing it. I am almost pro at tennis and bowling on the Wii sports game. I mean, I am kind of a big deal, people know me, haha. I have already beaten the Crossbow game that comes with the gun controller. Now, I'm working on beating 007. And according to the Wii sports game, my Wii fitness age is 30. I was 36 yesterday.
However, I have not won a bowling match against my family. I am never last place, but I've never won. Last night, my brother beat me, my dad beat me, and my sister beat me in three different games. I did come through with a clutch strike in the 10th frame to get second in two of those three games though. But I've got some work to do to get to first.
I also watched a great movie last night, "Cars." I've heard that it was good, but I have never sat down to watch it until last night. I am really enjoying the ABC Family 25 days of Christmas. My favorite movie is still "The Incredibles." And "Wall-E" is up there too. Those are 3 great movies.

Last week, I ran 45 miles and swam 24,400 yards. This is only the second time I've hit 45+ miles for a week since the 3rd week of March. I did not realize how little I've been running this year. I ran over 40 quite a few times, but I guess not much more than that. And this was the first time I've swam over 24,000 yards since the first week of April. No wonder I felt a little tired during my long run on Saturday.
The weather is crazy. It's 13 degrees right now, and it was only 6 degrees just a few hours ago. In two days, it is supposed to be close to 60 degrees. Not my idea of a White Christmas. Today is a super easy run, so I'll probably just jog on the treadmill so I don't have to fight the bitterly cold wind. I tend to push the pace in the cold, I guess to stay warmer but I don't know.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Tony

No comments: