Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Done

I gave a group presentation and turned in a paper in one of my classes last night, leaving me only 2 exams, a group project, and a paper due in the next 6 days. I'm really excited to almost be done with the semester.

And now onto what's really important..... I'm in to the final four of my fantasy football league. The Arizona Cardinals' Defense really came through for me by scoring 2 td's and putting up 23 fantasy points. I won this weekend's game 104 - 84. The top four ranked teams are in the final four so it's going to be tough. Technically, I'm the higher ranked team in this weekend's match up, but his team is good. They scored 159 points this past weekend. Hopefully his team is tired and they score a lot less this coming weekend.

I have found a blog that is probably the funniest blog I've ever read. It's called failblog.org. Everyday, they post a sign of some sort that doesn't really make sense. It's really funny.

And my first full week of training went pretty good. It was hard to not go all out, but I took Saturday off to make sure I didn't do too much. I'm still taking time off from the bike, but I swam and ran 5 times.
Run = 35.5 miles
Swim = 20,700 yards
And I did pull ups 3 days, and abs 3 days last week. That is something I'm really going to work on over the winter is getting a little stronger through pull ups, push ups, and abs. I'm not a huge fan of weights, so I'll just stick to these for now.

Tony

No comments: