Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disclaimer

In my last post, I discussed how my buddy did a solo marathon with the help of his wife. I was not putting them down in any way. I was giving them props for completing the feat. My mom asked if they were upset about my post and I said that I didn't think so, but she stated that my post seemed negative towards them. I apologize to Eric and Beth for this.

In other news, I got straight A's for the second semester in a row. I'm sure that I'll get some slack from my uncle about how easy Graduate school must be for me to get straight A's, haha.
I swam with the UK swim team for the first time, and got a nice little slice of humble pie. But I would rather swim with them and be slightly behind everyone, than swim with the HS team and be a little behind them. We swam 6300 yards, which is almost the furthest I've ever swam for a single workout. I do believe the swim coach was a little surprised that I finished the whole workout.
I also have a bet with one of the girls on the team. We are racing a 200 yard freestyle. And I believe her PR is about 6 - 7 seconds faster than mine, so I might be in a little over my head. We haven't finalized the terms of the bet, but I would be smart to place a small bet, such as ice cream or coffee.
I just ate one of my top 5 favorite breakfast meals, so now I'm going back to laying around the house and doing nothing. It's awesome.

T-Bird

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry T-bird, I am not mad! We are crazy though, and I found out what was wrong with me knee, hopefully it will be better soon!