Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oct. Fitness Challenge Results

The epic battle between my car and my bike is over with the bike coming out on top.

I put 726 miles on my bikes this past month while only driving my car for 574 miles. So I guess living close to campus really pays off. I put almost 100 miles on my commuting bike alone.

And today was my last brick workout, and officially the coldest brick workout that I've ever done. It was 43 degrees when I started this morning so I put on all of the cold weather clothes that I had for the bike. It did warmup but not until later in the day. It is now in the upper 60's but I had to work at the pool so I did not have the luxury of doing a warm, afternoon workout.

So I guess the hay is in the barn and now the last 7 days will be pretty laid back.

No comments: