Thursday, November 27, 2008

FFOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!

I have made the week of Thanksgiving my transitional week into my "Winter of Fun" Training plan which will begin on Monday, Dec. 1st. I figured that I would run every other day and put in about 20 - 25 miles this week. However, I have only ran once in a span of 4 days. I'm thinking about running tomorrow AND Saturday but we'll see if the motivation is there.

And this week is usually my week of eating whatever I want. For the past 6 years (beginning in 2003), I have started my week of Thanksgiving off with a trip to the NCAA Cross Country championships. So I usually leave on Sunday, return on Monday, and then head home or to my grandparents' for the holiday on Tuesday after I'm finished with class. And this week was no different. Here is what was all consumed on my trip to Terre Haute:
Sunday lunch: 2 jumbo slices of pizza from Pazzo's before we left.
Sunday dinner: 12 hot wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and some beer
Sunday 4th meal: double cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's
Monday breakfast: HUGE omelete and 3 pancakes from IHOP
Monday lupper: triple steakburger, fries, and a large strawberry shake from Steak' n' Shake

Wednesday was full of food thanks to my gram's cooking. French toast for b'fast. Potato soup, cornbread, and ham for lunch. A large, large meal for dinner followed with two servings of dessert.
Thursday was just a few eggs with sausage for breakfast. Lunch was my Thanksgiving meal at my dad's. My stepmother and aunts made a ginormous meal and I tried to eat it all. Dinner consisted of leftovers from lunch. I am now awake at 11:30 trying to let all of the food settle because my stomach hurts extremely bad. I'm thinking about fasting for about 72 hours, or maybe 1 - 2 weeks, ha.

But I would like to give props to everyone who cooked food over the past few days that was eaten by me. Everything that I ate was extremely good and I could not ask for a better family to spend the holidays with.

Maybe in a few weeks I'll have some blogs about my training, but until then I'll enjoy my rest.

Tony

No comments: