Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fight Night

On Thursday evening, I went to "Fight Night" for the first time in my college career. Fight Night is an annual event that the Fraternities and Sororities put on to raise money. This consists of many Frat guys beating the crap out of each other. They had different weight classes to make it fair and they would box for 3 short rounds. Most of the fights were very entertaining. It made for a great laugh.

This week has consisted of homework and movies. My school schedule works out great for training, but when I'm not training, it makes for a lot of down time. I watched a movie almost everyday this past week and I have actually done a little homework. I have 3 groups projects and 3 papers due in the last 2 weeks of school. I also have 3 exams in those 2 weeks so those first 2 weeks of December are going to be fun.

And my next BIG race is this Thursday. I'm competing in the intramural swim meet, haha. I will be swimming in the 200 free relay, 100 free, and 50 fly. We'll see how it goes considering I haven't done any structured swim workouts in almost 2 weeks but I'm not too worried about it.

No comments: