Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekly Update

So even though last week was kind of a recovery week from my sickness, I was still able to get in a decent amount of training towards the end of the week.

Run: 3:10 hrs
Swim: 4:55 hrs
Bike: 5:10 hrs
Weights: :25 minutes
Total: 13: 30 hours

I got in a great bike ride on Saturday. It was my longest ride of the year. I went about 53 miles at a pretty easy pace. I didn't feel that easy since I've been recovering from illness, but we rode lots of hills. And I ran my longest run in about 3 weeks on Sunday. I ran 11 miles. It was a pretty good run but again it didn't feel great. I was probably tired from the bike ride on the day before. I'm currently about to go run some hill repeats and then hang out with Casey, Beth, Eric, and Tyson and go watch "Fast & Furious." I need to study for my Comprehensive Oral Exams, but I just can't get motivated. I'll probably bear down tomorrow and study a lot over the span of the next two days. I feel like I know the material from the written exams, and that I just need to make a few small changes in my responses for the Oral exams.

I am currently not very good at Nintendo Wii, haha. My studying and training has taken its toll on my nintendo time, and I have recently found more time to play. I just got dominated on Mario Kart so I hope to improve in the near future. Maybe I should skip a few workouts this week so I can improve. Don't tell my coach.

Tony

No comments: