Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Week

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but I've been really busy with school. I took my Comprehensive Oral exams last Friday (and passed) and I have a big paper due tomorrow that I'm still working on. I had a great training week last week with some really solid workouts. I did two really hard runs, several good bike workouts, and some good swims.

Swim: 7:20 hours
Bike: 8:26 hours
Run: 4:49 hours

Total: 20:40 hours

Monday I took an easy day and then was back at it yesterday with a hard run. My first triathon is this weekend and I'm really looking forward to getting back into racing season. The race this weekend is a little one in Versailles, KY. It's going to be a tune up race for the big one the following weekend in Florida against some "big dawgs."

Back to typing the paper.

Tony

No comments: