Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Short and Sweet

So everything is still amazing here in Lexington. I have had an amazing summer. Training this past week was hard as usual. I did both my longest run of the year and the longest bike of the year in the same week. The run was almost 16 miles which was on Tuesday, and the bike was almost 85 miles on Saturday. Both of those workouts really beat me up for the next day's workouts, but I managed. I hit about 20.5 hours for the week last week and will be around 18 - 19 hours this week. Next week should be a little lighter thanks to Steelhead on Saturday, Aug. 1st.

I have had a great time keeping up with the Tour de France and every other sporting event over the past week. I love to watch Golf on tv, especially a major. The British Open was exciting to watch and I know I speak for everyone when I say that I feel sorry for Tom Watson. Stewart Cink is a great guy, and it was awesome to see him win his first major, but it was just heart wrenching to watch Tom Watson during the 4 hole playoff.

Anyways, off to the pool. I said I would keep it short and sweet.

Tony

No comments: