Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pics from San Juan

Our hotel.
Pool #1 (view is from the 3rd floor, but definitely not our room)

Pool #2


And where the lagoon in which we swam in connects to the Atlantic Ocean. You can also see the host hotel on the far right in the pic.



Me sitting pretty on some guys feet in the water. Got this pic since we swam under a bridge and Casey was posted up on the bridge to watch me go by. I was easy to find considering I was 1 of 3 pros not wearing a swim skin and my suit was red.



Me right before heading out for lap #2 on the run.






Here is a pic of me coming into the finish area.






Here is a pic of the sweat bands that Casey made for me out of her old socks when I remembered that I had forgotten to pack mine. They worked great.








Casey and I sitting before our beautiful Mofongos the night after the race. I got one with Chicken and her's was with Pork. That is a Plantain chip that is sticking out from the top.
















No comments: